Calf muscle pain
Calf muscles paining. Earlier it was intermittent now all the time. Please suggest what to do ..whom to consult.

Hi,it may be because of calcium deficiency....have healthy food,milk...
please send me complete history,so that I can suggest u

+136
Chat with a doctor
Hello madam ..in homeopath system of medicine we have very wonderful medicine are which treat Ur condition from root so plz consultant  this platform
medicine will be couriered by post
Dear, don't worry Have healthy diet and plenty of liquids Coconut water Rest Adquat sleep Still persistent problem consult any physician u wl get cure definitely Avoid self medicine