Swelling n pain in hands
I am having pain n swelling in hands n legs for the past few days .I had been to a doctor but it didn't help neither he clearly told me why its happen

Hi It is not clear what is exactly your problem. Is it swelling of whole body or only extremities? Is it swelling with redness & itching, burning? Any rashes? Take salt free diet for 2 days. How is the urination? Any fever? You can pls give me the details directly. So that I can suggest treatment

Hand swelling after elbow surgery Hands swelling at night during pregnancy