Avoid front teeth gap

The gap in my front teeth has been increasing i am scared that after few days it will be more can you suggest what is the treatment should i do to stop the increasing gap.

Doctor Answers (4) on Avoid front teeth gap

Hi..you need treatment from periodontist and Orthodontist both. Visit to know more. Gaps can be closed in a natural way. Regards
Dr. Govindaraj.S.J Bangalore | Implantologist
The best way go about it is to visit the dentist and find out the cause for increase in gap, the reasons being many. Then the online opinions would help you to decide the best possible treatment option.
Dr. Swastik Satpathy Bhubaneswar | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
Hello dear, various causes are responsible for the issue you are facing, i.e.increasing gap in front tooth. By identifying the appropriate cause, treatment plan can be advised to you. Its better you should consult a nearby Dental Surgeon, who will examine and find out the best treatment plan for you. Take care..
Dr. Atul Gupta Delhi | Dentist
This could be due to multiple reasons could be tongue thrusting habit etc. You can come to our clinic and get it corrected. Dental solutions I 98 phase 1 ,Ashok vihar