Attention deficit disorder
I have been diagnosed anxiety but past one year doctor has been giving many medicines, SSRI, SNRI, BENZODIAZEPINE, toficalm, opipramol and all. Instead of working these all gives more trouble like suppressed energy, motivation. But amisulpride somewhat improved. Is really i have anxiety or bipolar disorder sometthing???how do i diagnose. What shall I do

Don’t think much about it but find out the solution to your problem. I am an online counselor and can definitely help you through counseling. We need to discuss in detail to guide you better. Do get in touch with me. Visit my Facebook page Preeti Kashikar and the website mentioned on it to know my work. Happy to help !
Hello sir . Deep Homoeopathic Clinic will help to come out from this problem with permanent Solution.. we discuss in detail to finding root cause anxiety.. We treat through Homoeopathic medicine which have no side effects along with few counseling sessions and some diet corrections.. Assure results you would seen in 21days.. Connect with us through practo.. We also conduct online consultation and medicine provided through courier services Regards Dr Poonam
Hi Sir... Thanks for seeking help here. Ofcourse you can help yourself in diagnosis. Plz search icd10 in Google and download then start reading the criteria for your diagnosis. If you have any doubts.... Plz get back to us. Happy to help you Regards Practo.
amisulpride in low dose help in many conditions