Asthama and

I have asthama and it having every day.and whizling and felgum also coming in ever day.i cant do anything.also i have pcod problem and obicity.is there any cure in homeopathy.?how long i want take homeo treatment

Doctor Answers (5) on Asthama and

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
Dr A K Mandal here for you. If your problems have not yet been solved you may contact him through Practo location dumdum Kolkata for your characterized treatment in homoeopathy
I think you have this issue for long time. You need to take constituotional treatment for te sane. It will definitly take 3mo plus. As homoeopathy treats the cases from root cause of the disease. Revert back to get more i formation regarding this. We have cured N number of cases of PCOD. So dont worry it is curabme
Hello. Before knowing about the time for Homoeopathic medicine to cure you, you tell From how long you have all these problems?
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi..., Use your air conditioner. Air conditioning reduces the amount of airborne pollen from trees, grasses and weeds that finds its way indoors. Air conditioning also lowers indoor humidity and can reduce your exposure to dust mites... Prevent mold spores. Clean damp areas in the bath, kitchen and around the house to keep mold spores from developing. Get rid of moldy leaves or damp firewood in the yard. Reduce pet dander. If you're allergic to dander, avoid pets with fur or feathers... Cover your nose and mouth if it's cold out.If your asthma is worsened by cold or dry air, wearing a face mask can help