Rhinitis allergy asthama
Hi, I suffer from Asthama and Rhinitis allergy. I am looking for a alternative cure to help me cope up with my immune system and allergy. I want to cut down on my allopathic medicine, on which I am dependant currently. Kindly suggest me alternative treatments good for respiratory problems. Regards Shoaib

Dr. Chinmay Das
Yoga and Naturopathy 21 yrs exp Bangalore

breath retention matsyasana yoganidra and breath awareness will help. count your breath mentally from 100 to 0 when getting stress attack. become witness to your thoughts . neither try to stop nor get involved. watch them like a movie
Dr. P.S.Sagar
Acupuncturist 15 yrs exp Hyderabad
Asthma and rhinitis are due to hyper active immunity that is allergic action....for permanent results you can try immunomodulation therapy and electro homeopathy.... available at our clinics...we have high success in such cases even drugs can be stopped over a period of time....