Allergy problem
Hi Doctor, my husband is suffering from allergy for past 4years. And recently he has undergone allergy test and the result, allergy named as parthenium hysterophorus and artemisia vulgaris found. Can u pls suggest this allergy can be cured by medicines.. What is this allergy mean, by what this allergy come in body..
170 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello der it can be prevented by using face mask and not to touch this partheneum plants also known as congress plant consult physician and dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.