Nose Bone and Allergy

Bone in my nose is increased. Doctor said that I have allergy also and bcoz my right nostril is block its side effects are coming to my throat for which he gave my 1 spray (Tamomist nasal spray) and tablet(T Montec) and said to do operation Want genuine Suggestions. I am confused to go with operation or Homeopathy. I am afraid about the consequences of operation. Plz doctors help.
views-icons 133 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Amal Mandal
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello, The cause of DNS has not been identified.The probable diathesis of the case is Tubercular.By going through a proper homoeopathic characterised case recording, you may get a better result. What ever may be the condition if you go through the Surgery then after surgery you should start your proper homoeopathic treatment else will suffer from over weight and snoring also some other problems.
Dr. (Prof.) Nilanjana Basu
Homeopath 15 yrs exp Noida

Hello. You are suffering from gross DNS along with allergy.  Septoplasty is suggested for you. Due to complete obstruction, you need to undergo surgery. Allergy can be handled with Homoeopathic medicines. In this era surgery has latest technologies so consequences are negligible. But your allergy needs to be controlled before as well as after operation. Regards
Dr. Deepika Gupta
Homeopath 5 yrs exp Gurgaon

Diagnosis seem to be deviated nasal septum..I would advice not to go for surgery rather consult a homeopath who practices classical homeopathy n treat from the root cause.. definitely homeopathy can treat these kind of cases surely n permanently.
Dr. Parikshit Mahimkar
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Mumbai
Begin with homoeopathic medicine Kali Bichromicum 30 and Ipecac 30. 4 pills each medicine -- 3 times daily -- 30 days.
Dr. Amar Deep
Homeopath 8 yrs exp RaeBareli
Please note that if there is a anatomical defect that needs cosmetic surgery -- however you need to be sure from your Surgeon about the efficacy of the same. You can still take Homeopathic medicine for yourself which can correct your problems but may not be able to rectify the anatomical defect which requires surgery.