Asthama problem

Suffering from asthama since birth need a permanent solution which would treat asthama from its root.

Dr. Adil Hingora
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Raipur

Asthma can be very well treated with Homeopathy permanently, how ever it can take 2 years or less approx for permanent cure, asthaline can give temporary relief and very useful in case of emergency, but for permanent cure Homeopathy is good, you can consult us online, after consultation we will send medicine at your given address, you can discuss in Detail in Whats App - eight six zero two double zero five triple zero

Hello, I understand your feeling. This is sad that doubters suffering with this since childhood. And I congratulate you for fighting it up this long. Usually asthma is of allergic and of infective origin. There is a solution for both of them. Asthma effect will totally depend upon plasma ige levels. If their level is too high then your suffering will be more. Just cross check those by investigating yourself. And the solution would be a injection named omalizumab. But It way expensive and only indicated in few people. Consult your pulmonlologist today for more information. Thank you