Asthama and General anaesthesia
My mom is having pleomorphic adenoma in paratoid gland from twenty years and she is severe asthma patient.Pulmonologist says GA has risks,so can any doctor in Vizag or in Hyderabad perform superficial paraictomy under local anaesthesia.Please suggeste me their name I will be greatful to you Forever..Thank you.

Dear , dont worry . Sorry to say again asking same qustion  doesn't change answer . I said u can directly consult any ent specialist or  general surgeon they wl Guide u. Its not your problem ,that surgeon and anesthesiologist team wl  decide how to do surgery so u dont worry . In Hyderabad u can directly take appointment of ent surgeon in any hospital ,  like yashoda hospital , kims , appolo ,  u wl solution

Dear, Pleomorphic adenoma resection would be risky in local anesthesia too. You can visit MG Cancer hospital in vishakhapatnam and consult the Anesthesia head. I am sure he will be helpful.
Any surgery has risks .Have faith, everything will be ok.Good luck.
Hi dear a homeopathic constitutional treatment will give her best results naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services
Sir homeopathic medicines can permanently cure this problem of your mother rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier