Artificial teeth

I have heard that artificial teeth have a certain amount of time and after that they become weak. Is it true? I recently lost a tooth due to a small accident and I want to know.

Doctor Answers (3) on Artificial teeth

Just like Natural teeth needs attention so do artificial teeth. Schedule a visit to the  dentist office and take expert advice on keeping artifical as well as your natural pearls for life. Missing teeth always affects your confidence. Get it fixed early and you will realise how much it changes your self Esteem overnight ! Tc
Dr. Chaitra V. Bangalore | Dental Surgeon
hello. any tooth b it artificial r natural requires maintainance. if u do not maintain u will lose them. u can go for Implant treatment which is totally safe n it is close to natural teeth functionwise
Dr. Hiren Patel Bangalore | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
if you go for a full ceramic artificial teeth it will last almost lifetime.. and that is also depends upon maintaining good oral hygiene and care of teeth.. you can go for it..