Arthritis,Spondylitis

Hello Doctor. I am wrtiting on behalf of my mother.Her name and age details are mentioned above.She's suffering from pain in her right leg, lower back for almost 9 years since she was diagnosed of chicken guinea. Since then there have been miltiple tests and checks with various doctors. She also had Ayurveda treatment, physiotherapy for the pain in back and right leg. She is diagnosed with slipped disc L4,L5 and arthritis. Her nerves continue to pain and now all over the right side of her body. Along with the above mentioned issues, she also suffers from gastric problems which is actually hereditary. Attached is the report and prescription of her latest visit with a neurologist, also are few other reports. Please check and suggest a solution to her problem. Want to see her relieved of these pains so that she can continue to do what she likes. Thank you.

Doctor Answers (2) on Arthritis,Spondylitis

Dr. Chinmay das Bangalore | Yoga and Naturopathy
alongwith other treatments please suggest her to do mskarasana bhusangasana and sarpasana for spondylitis. avoid pillows for few days
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Well ..you need to have food on time..do not wait till hunger pangs.maintain proper time.  Divide your meal time to small proportions so that you dont over eat..secondly drink lots of water. ..atleast 8-10 glasses per day . thirdly.. You need to stroll for a min of 15 min after each meal...stress,tension,all these are also factors of acidity...avoid outside food,junk and oily food...better to have gone cooked food for few days...I cannot see any report attached with the neurologist...if the disc prolapse is severe its better you go for surgery...consult a neurosurgeon...thank you