Arthritis
My mother is suffering from Arthritis from 6-8 months and was recovering for 2 months with complete rest and again falling back to the previous or even worse state without any activity or even at rest. She is obese and weighs around 105 kg. Would like to know any reasons for falling back to the painful state and also any suggestions or recommendations are also welcome.

Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
Hello I would like to know which joints are involved? Since you mentioned her weight she seems to be on the obese side for an average Indian.
Suggest you for her weight reduction by dieting.
Kindly consult with more details for appropriate advice