Any way to get rid of my SPECS
I have a number of of -2.75 in both the eyes, so can be laser operation or any kind of surgery will help me get rid of this specs.If yes do i require a bed rest or a leave of some days for that.

Yes if refraction is stable,get pre LASIK work up done ....if test reports normal....can go for surgery....exclusive bed rest not required.
Sure Laser Refractive surgery is an option for you. You need to do an Pre LASIK suitability test and if you have adequate corneal thickness and parameters can undergo. The latest procedure called Femto Laser and SMILE will be my recommendations. You need to take rest at home for 2 or 3 days to recover and resume duty. Dr. Atheeshwar Das Medicare Eye Hospital
get a corneal topography and dilated retinal exam
Are your numbers stable for a year or 2. If not let it get stabilized. Otherwise you will get residual numbers . Masik is a safe bet
No bed rest is required after Lasik Can do your routine work from next day