Anxiety, stress.
Frequent burst of anxiety attacks and constant helplessness and loneliness thoughts. A 3rd year engineering college student, mental health problems affecting social life. Seemingly part of an existential crisis, causing me to look at the world and people around me with negativity and depression.

Hi, I can understand what you must be going through. From what you have mentioned, you seem to be suffering from symptoms of depression which is resulting in all your problmes including anxiety, loneliness, negativity. Depression is a treatable condition. With the help of medications and adequate counseling, you will be able to feel better again. You should consult a psychiatrist to get yourself completely evaluated and therafter initiate treatment.
Consult a psychiatrist.
Earlier the treatment is started, better is the response. Also, share your feelings and emotions with someone close. Venting out your feelings is important on a regular basis.