Anxiety problem
I am in relationship with a guy from more than 7years...n we were also about to get married but just due to some misunderstanding he is not talking to me and saying I hate you and all..we are always best friends but now dnt knw wat all happend that he don't want to hear my voice n not replying to any of my msg..I asked him I won't contact him for 1.5mnth but in between I did..I broke my commitment cz I love him lot and was afraid to lose very much confuse now wat should I do..I dnt want to lose him but now I can't contact him at any condition as he won't reply...n due to ol this I can't even concentrate on my weight loss..I am in obese category already..dnt knw wat to do plz help me .plz..I m big patient of anxiety and depression..kbhi lgta h sb shi h n next moment hi I lose control over me..plz help me..
86 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Priyadarshi Srivastava
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Lucknow
Now since you have big relationship issues go to a relationship counsellor who will listen to views of both of you and bring out a middle path.. Since you appear to be very depressed the counsellor will be able to tell you whether you have any psychiatric problem and can guide you to a good psychiatrist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?