Anxiety neurosis

Continuous worry, unable to breath properly, feeling our of breath, nervousness, can't face pressure situations Age 37yrs

Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan
Counselling Psychologist 14 yrs exp Chennai

Dear friend, Need more details. As for now follow balanced diet, avoid non veg at night and follow simple relaxation technique. If you want one, I can send you in WhatsApp. Visit my website www.mastermindfoundation.com for my contact details. Wishes
Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

I think there is a reason for your continuous worry. If you hv any good friend or family members to share your feelings it would be better. Of not consult a psychologist to vent out your feelings and hv a better clarity to love happily.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. You need to consult a doctor in person who can examine you and then suggest you what to do further. I would suggest you consult a psychiatrist in person for further evaluation and management. If there is any organic pathology related to your breathing, you might need intervention from a pulmonologist also. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.