Anxiety neurosis
Continuous worry, unable to breath properly, feeling our of breath, nervousness, can't face pressure situations Age 37yrs

Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan (PhD)
Counselling Psychologist 8 yrs exp Chennai

Dear friend, Need more details. As for now follow balanced diet, avoid non veg at night and follow simple relaxation technique. If you want one, I can send you in WhatsApp. Visit my website www.mastermindfoundation.com for my contact details. Wishes
Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

I think there is a reason for your continuous worry. If you hv any good friend or family members to share your feelings it would be better. Of not consult a psychologist to vent out your feelings and hv a better clarity to love happily.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. You need to consult a doctor in person who can examine you and then suggest you what to do further. I would suggest you consult a psychiatrist in person for further evaluation and management. If there is any organic pathology related to your breathing, you might need intervention from a pulmonologist also. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.