Anxiety issues depression

I am depressed because of my personal professional and even family life not able to understand what to do which bring anxiety in me

Doctor Answers (5) on Anxiety issues depression

Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan Chennai | Counselling Psychologist
Dear friend, Need more details for any assistance. One thing I can guide is that you are too young to have such anxiety attacks. Get help at the earliest. For further help feel free to contact us
Come for weekend relaxation retreat at our center
We treat without medicines
Dr. Kavita Sagarkar Mumbai | Psychiatrist
Hi, you seem to be struggling to cope with a lot of stuff. Please consult a Psychiatrist who specialises in counseling or visit a Psychologist with counseling experience. In 1-2 sessions you can learn simple techniques to get rid of stress, get clarity and better deal with circumstances. Hope this helps, All the Best!
Dear friend, go for psychotherapy first, if symptoms not improved u can think for medicine. Best wishes
Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
I think once you find out the reason for your depression, you might be able all the parts of life. Are ur expectations are not met or are you not happy at something or some body in your life.
To have a clarity on the above questions I would suggest you to consult a counsellor in your city and handle all those issues better.
Dr. Vikas Khanna Delhi | Hypnotherapist
Anxiety results when one is struggling to evade any negative outcome in future, which my be a projection of ones past.... you have to LET GO....and your present condition too will pass!! it is not there forever. You may seek a counselors help and discuss your problem at length
consulting a psychologist