homeopath-icon
Anxiety...
I was suffering from anxiety and depression for which i took treatment and recovered.. But now it so happens that 15 to 20 days i feel very good slowly again after 20 days i start feeling low irritated and fill with negative thoughts this episode lasts for 15 days than again i start feeling better.. I am not able to know why this is happening is it due to stress or anxiety or does homeopathy has a solution to this problem..

Surely homeopathy has a permanent solution on this issues No need to worry It can completely get better with homeopathy
Online consultation

Hello, I understand your concern. We have many good homeopathic medicines for stress and anxiety to treat it completely from the root itself without any sideffects that are part of conventional medicines. Please contact us directly through practo consult or practo call. Online consultation and medicinbes at your doorstep also available nationally and internationally. Warm Regards, Dr Amisha Mirchandani
You are dealing with issues of trust. It has no symptoms of depression.
Anxiety Neurosis with depression can be well treated with Homeopathic medication and counseling sessions permanently.
you can contact me through online appointment for further assistance
Yes there is treatment in Homoeopathy for Anxiety and Depression. You can consult me online for further case taking and counselling.
Anxiety roots has many causes and first step is to elicit those causes. Taking mental health into consideration is important these days due to many reasons including the pandemic.
Take a consult not only for medicine but for counselling as well so your root cause can be elicited properly.
Don't worry. Due  this  covid 19 situation you must be  feeling  anxiety  and  depression. Its happening with many  patients. So don't worry,  just take  treatment and  get cure. Counselling part will be done.
consult me through this app.
Do yoga,  meditation.
Hello sir It may be mood swing , fear or apprehension  of any thing   //if any anxiety or any fixed thoughts  that is not going from your mind and troubling you more than six months then we can term as anxiety disorder I have to first rule out the cause and homoeopathic treatment  will be really effective in these problems as it treats patient as a whole and treat u from the root itself  without having any side effects  Give your case details so that I can help u completely  if u wish to consult me online through practo app or feel free to WhatsApp me(seven two four seven two seven six zero three seven for proper management Thanks
Hi sir Homeopathic medicine will definitely help you.. Negative thoughts  predominantly is fear or apprehension based. In simpler words, this means, that fear of the unknown, fear of the inability to cope up . It may occur due to many causes Physical illness Stress Life events Personally problems Previous medications Since you are aware of the difference in yr mood swings it can be treated  easily with Homeopathy. Underlying cause should be ruled out detailed case history is needed kindly WhatsApp on(eight zero one five three eight three two zero zero)for further consultation
Anxiety is your body’s natural response to stress. It’s a feeling of fear or apprehension about what’s to come. But if your feelings of anxiety are extreme, last for longer than six months, and are interfering with your life, you may have an anxiety disorder. A homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally  You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance  Medicines will reach you via courier services 
If you have and are taking allopathic medicine then it does not cure. It just benumbed your brain for few days. Yes Homeopathic treatment has permanent solution. Take proper Homeopathic treatment. You can consult me online.