Anxiety disorder

Sir I have been suffering since 2 years now,visited many doctors and all I got instant and time being relief with those medications but no doctor is giving me about the term of course and how long will i suffer from this and how to get rid of my severe problem...as my condition is getting worse day by day as SOS am taking cronotil. 5mg ...and other ef but am not completely coming out of fear,heartpinch,breath short Ness,dizziness...please help me out doctor
views-icons 145 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (5) on Anxiety disorder

Dr. Udayan Bhaumik Kolkata | Psychiatrist
Clonotril sos is not the answer to your problems.Start on a long term antipanic-antianxiety agent.Any SSRI will do.Ask your psychiatrist's opinion.Also yoga,meditation etc will be useful.
Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hello,  good u r still continuing the medicines do consult a Psychologist and have parallel counselling sessions which would help u  to come out of the problems you face shortly.
Dr. Kavita Sagarkar Mumbai | Psychiatrist
Hi, from what you have written, you have only taken medication to help your anxiety. While medicines do help relieve the anxiety, they will not change the way you think, your perceptions... This will cause you to respond in the same way to situations around you. Please visit a Psychiatrist who specializes in counseling or a Psychologist with counseling experience. This will definitely help you in the long run and gradually with the help of both medicines and counseling you can definitely move out of your problem. Hope this helps, all the Best!
Ms. Raisa Luther Hyderabad | Psychologist
It is important to understand that anxiety is a normal feeling which in excess causes problems in daily life.
Ask your psychiatrist to help you with identifying a good counsellor who will address your triggers and root cause of anxiety.
Dr. Nachiketha Chebbi Bangalore | Psychotherapist
Dear friend, I understand how difficult it has been for having going through the anxiety issue. It should be quite a helpless situation. I would like to tell you that there is a good news for you! The treatment with psychological interventions for anxiety is so much specialised and advanced now that you can take psychotherapist's support and work it yourself. All the best!