Anxiety disorder

I feel embrassed to mingle with people i feel very bad iam unable to go to clg always negative thoughts my school days was good i have small amount of squient doctor told me that u dont have squient every people has this amount of squient but im unable to go to clg i have joined engneering but i quit it for only 2months im very depressed im unable to face the society i want read but my anxiety is too bad im unable to go to clg pls help me to over come this disorder i dont know whether it is only anxiety r depression

Doctor Answers (3) on Anxiety disorder

Dr. Antara Gupta Aligarh | Psychiatrist
If your anxiety and depression are linked only to the minor squint that you have ( or not have) then you may need consultation with a clinical psychologist. Go for psychotherapy only with a mental health professional trained for it and not to any counsellor . Please visit a psychiatrist if you feel the depression and anxiety are taking a toll on your day to day life.You may improve on medicines.
Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hello,  has anyone critised you about your eyesight in your childhood?!! How did u manage   school days. I feel there is something which u had heard or read about that particular  issue somewhere and blocking your mind to accept it further.  If possible do construction a psychologist or a Counsellor änd learn to face it and be be successful in what way you wanted to be.
Mr. B. Elayaraja Chennai | Counselling Psychologist
Hi,
This may be the features of social anxiety disorder,
Best way to treat is exposure therapy,
Which means you have to face the situation again and again with some deep breathing relaxation techniques.
Another method is systematic desensitization,  you start with small group size of people and increase your number.
Go for all functions and parties
Slowly you will come out of anxiety issues.
Your mind plays important role here.feel yourself proud and queen and you can do anything.
Eat nutritional food expose to sunlight too.