Anxiety,Depression

She has a medical history and has been undergoing treatments,still when she skips the medicines ,her behaviour sort of changes,She says that she doesnot want to eat since her all responsibilities are over and then she asked me to visit her and then she will eat,Sometimes she will laugh and sometimes she wont even talk,what should we do.

Doctor Answers (2) on Anxiety,Depression

Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan Chennai | Counselling Psychologist
Dear friend,
You have said that she has a medical history and she has been taking medications. Without the consultation of the doctor, please do not stop medicines.
Ask her to follow balanced diet, yoga and meditation, listen to melodious music if she likes. Keep her engaged in such activities that she likes.
See to it that her stress level is well managed and does not get into depression.
Any further help needed, please feel free to contact.
Visit my website www.mastermindfoundation.com
Wishes
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi..... Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem. Reach out to family and friends, especially in times of crisis, to help you weather rough spells. Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent depression from worsening. Consider getting long-term maintenance treatment to help preven,t a relapse of symptoms. Consult Psychiatrist.....