Anxiety & Depression
I'm going through anxiety from past 1.5 months, and I was on prodep 20 mg and petril 0.25mg, half in the morning, half in the afternoon and 2 at night , now doc has added zolfresh 5mg, 2 tablets in the night and half of 0.25mg petril tablet.. and also has increased prodep to 40 mg in the morning.. I'm kind of better but not completely fine.. will Zolfresh cause any side effect? And does it treat anxiety? And how long will it take to completely be fine from anxiety ?

Hi main treatment for anxiety is psychological therapy. Zolfresh is a sleeping tablet.