Anxiety depression
I am suffering from extreme anxiety disorders , depression , mood swings . Need guidance

Go for therapy and counseling and talk about your issues Consult for same All the best
Hi dear thanks for query and I appreciate your approach which itself indicates the start up of healing process. I understand your experiencing emotional distress related to different areas, but as a psychologist I suggest don't label yourself as you suffering from different things. You can approach any psychologist to identify your concern and work on the same. Take care stay positive.
Visit psychologist through online or offline.
Work on your self confidence, identifying your needs and requirements, weaknesses and strengths.
Hello Friend, Good that you are seeking a help here. When you have identified such emotional problems are affecting your day-to-day life, then take a professional counselling support to assess yourself first. In such discussions you will be able figure out the reason or root cause such emotional disturbance. Don't hesitate to consult a Psychologist directly or online. Feel free to reach out to me online through Practo for further detailed evaluation and recommendation that you can follow practically to overcome this problem. Be positive. You will be alright soon.