Anxiety attacks

I frequently get anxiety attacks and sometimes very over reactive to some situation. Anger is the main problem I think I am dealing with. Sometimes I feel so depressed like I dnt wish to talk to anyone bt at the same time want to talk . Crying out is very common any situation.
views-icons 51 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Anxiety attacks

doctor profile image
Dr. Sugandha Gupta
11 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Psychiatrist
Hello dear, you seem to be having significant emotional disturbances , even though you haven't mentioned, it may be due to some recent stressor or life event. Kindly consult a psychiatrist or psychologist to get evaluated and seek regular counseling for anger management, anxiety symptoms and if required medication. In the meantime, make some lifestyle modifications like regular walk, meditation, healthy eating, healthy sleeping and seeking support from loved ones. You can certainly get over this, consult a psychiatrist/psychologist as soon as possible.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?