homeopath-icon
Anxiety and depression
I'm suffering from anxiety and depression from past 4 years...I'm a MBBS student but want to take homeopathy medicines..if there is 100%, cure in homeopathy pls tell me I'll take it

I efficiently treat such problems, I am  expert in this field and I am able to help you if you want to consult a specialist .. Too busy right now, whatsapp on (zero seven two seven eight seven four three one zero two) any time, my consultation fee Rs 400 for prescription but experts advise is totally free ...Feel free to whatsapp.

Hi , we do have  very effective medicines for anxiety and depression  we  analyse  the root cause of your problem and give med along with medicines you  have change your life style also reduce stress, do yoga meditation
consult me online or call me to nine six three two two four nine zero nine zero
Hey Good evening dear You can be completed cure by our homoeopathic medicines and proper guidance. You have got the courage to overcome this.
just follow our medicine for complete cure
start reading life skill books and motivational story books
Hello dear If u want real guidance. Pay my consultancy charge. U will get 24 hours of genuine guidance and advice. We will even have telephonic conversation. & My fees are affordable. Regards Dr.Moiz Nasir
You have already taken the first step to cure by accepting that you have some health issues and you wish to have a cure for yourselves.  This shows that you are strong person. I would like really like to help you out with homoeopathic way of treatment. Together we can fight with the depression and anxiety easily.
This is a very common problem that is counteracted by many persons now a days.It may be because of our lifestyle or family history or side effects of drugs .So a thorough case taking is needed for your issues and then only medicines can be prescribed. Of course yes you will be better ,I mean to say u can regain ur previous life .But it all depends upon you Dr. Thank you.
Need to consult me
We all are human beings.So we have emotions .If something has happened it can be taken care.
Sure, there is cure in Homoeopathy . Homoeopathy is a holistic system, it believes in Mind-Body-Soul balance. As Homoeopathy follows individuality, you have to give your detailed case taking to arrive at a correct Constitutional medicine.
If you wish, you can consult me online for thorough guidance and Homoeopathic treatment.
Do exercise, Yoga and Meditation regularly as it will lower down stress level. If you have any hobby like playing,singing,dancing or any other thing,then try to spend some time daily on that ... it will relax your mind.
Hi sir Anxiety and depression disorders are well treated with Homeopathy. Homeopathic medicine acts on both mind and body. To get the improvement detailed case history is needed kindly WhatsApp on(eight zero one five three eight three two zero zero)for further consultation
Good case history to be done is necessary u will get wonderfull result in no time,consult online for quick results
Hello, I understand your concern. We have many good homeopathic medicines for anxiety and depression to treat it completely from the root itself without any sideffects that are part of conventional medicines. Please contact us directly through practo consult or practo call. Online consultation and medicinbes at your doorstep also available nationally and internationally. Warm Regards, Dr Amisha Mirchandani Nine eight one nine zero five five zero one four
As you are completely aware we need to converse with you and get all the details of your condition. Besides the diagnosis we will need many more details like temperament, thermals, life situation peculiarities, past history, family history in order to make complete sense of you as a person. This holistic approach in treatment along with a dialogue with us will get you out of trouble.
Yes there is 100% cure in Homeopathy. But it does not work like allopathy. It has to be matched to the case by detailed case study. So consult and take proper homoeopathic treatment. Over the counter suggestions and specific medicine will not help.
Yes sure, Homeopathic medicines will surely help you with out any side effects. Permanent cure.
consult online with me through this practo app.
do yoga, exercises, and  meditation to lead stress free life.
Hello sir Constitutional homoeopathic treatment will be really effective in these problems as it treat patient as a whole and medicine given will stimulate your vitality and initiate natural healing process without any side effects We have many good medicines   to treat your condition from the root itself  and in course of treatment  u observe good health both mentally and physically  as a whole   and gradually your system and your vitality will get improved I need your detail case history to guide and advise u properly if u wish to consult me online through practo app or feel free to WhatsApp me(seven two four seven two seven six zero three seven for proper management Thanks sir
Hi dear definitely homoeopathic medicines will help you There are no side effects You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services
Psychological disorders are well treated with homeopathic medication permanently and without any side effects. You will be benefited for sure. Need work on your details and case history.
you can contact me through online appointment for further assistance.
Better chat online for consultation and treatment