Antidepressants
I am taking antidepressants tab.  depsol 25 mg and rexipra from last 5 year and my depression is under control, today another dr. Tell me that better tablet is amitone10 and flunil10. What to do ? Should I change tablets .

...Hi Deep homoeopathic clinic will help you to come from this problem.. We treat through homoeopathic medicine which have no side effects .. along with counseling sessions with diet chart. Assure results you would seen 21days. We conduct online consultation and counseling session with medicine provided through our courier services.. We have clinic in Pune Happy to help you Regards Dr Poonam
I believe you should discuss your concerns in detail with a mental health professional to gain an insight about nature of problem and ways to overcome it through psychotheraputic techniques Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through practo Follow my Facebook page "juhi parashar - psychotherapist" for mental health issues All the best Seek help for early recovery
If u r doing well on ur old medicines u shd not change them
Pls don't change the medication. The medication u were on are good... If you want to change there should be enough evidence for that ...

4 nutrients better than antidepressants