How to stop antidepressants
Hi i have been taking antidepressants for 10 yrs now. Initially doctor prescribed Daxid 100 mg for 3 yrs. Then gradually decreased the dosage  to Daxid 25mg. Then i  shifted to Innosert 25mg. I experienced severe depression symptoms again 2 years back and increased the dosage to 50mg again. Right now i am experiencing mood swings. I get irritated on small issues and i am very sensitive. I want to stop taking the antidepressants. Please advice.

As you mentioned you are taking antidepressant for depression since long time. At present you have some depressive symptoms, so it's better to continue antidepressant, because once you go in severe stage of depression after stopping antidepressant, it will be more difficult for you. So, in my opinion continue antidepressant. If you have any side effect because of sertaline, you can consult psychiatrist to change the medication.

Antidepressant drugs side effects Antidepressants without sexual dysfunction