Ankle pain
I have been having ankle pain since 1 and half months now. I had twisted my ankle while dancing. I ignored it then thinking it will go away but it I still feel the pain sometimes. It is mainly when I even slightly rotate it or twist it. Do I need to see a doctor or will will go away on its own?
26 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vikas Ellur
Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Definitely you have to see the doctor. You have ankle ligament sprain. Need to immobilise ur joint.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?