Ankle pain
Had an accident back in April and now still the swelling is not totally gone, I cannot walk for more than 15 min, the pain is terrible . As per present doctor I am asked to go for hot compression and medicines i. e. Rantac 300, Proxym ER, evion 400 and carnisure 500. I am sharing the  MRI report and present image of my right ankle, sharing both the ankles placed together, please check the ankle with surgery spot on right side

Have you done the xray with stress view? The mri report doesn't show any changes.. What surgery was done?
You can consult with me via video call so that I can understand the problem better
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true