Anger problem
He gets angry very soon and starts abusing me. He makes perception in his mind that I have done something wrong and then shouts at me, insult me, beat me. However after insulting me he becomes normal after some hours and reacts like nothing happened. And this goes in loop daily. Please help him

Dr. Harisha N L

Consult nearest psychiatrist as you require detalied counseling session and you may require medications such as SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants... With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...have good sleep and develop healthy food habits..good luck.
Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychotherapist 11 yrs exp Delhi
The sort of the symptoms described by you here are highly suggestive of an ongoing mental health issuer. You definitely need to put a break to such behaviors, hurting you physically or psychologically is clearly unacceptable. Please try to tell him yourself or through close family members or friends to consult a psychiatrist for detailed evaluation of these behaviors. The psychiatrist will assess his mental health and may prescribe medication ad required, however a psychological intervention is definitely warranted here. Please do not be the subject of such behaviors and take necessary action to stop all this happening to you.. Hope this helps you and him..