Anger issues,Stress

My brother is 26 year male,he is taking a lot of stress and he is irritated by small problems and start throwing away things and harm people of his family.He becomes so wild and start causing harm to property and people.Please let me know how to control is their any medication to reduce his depression and should i consult a psychologist or psychiatrist because he is out of control now.Please help.
views-icons 31 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi You should seek psychiatrist opinion for his agitated behavior... Keep objects away from him that could cause damage to him as well as others around him....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?