Anger , behavior problem

My brother is suffering from anger problem and behavioural problem . He is not listening to anyone and destroying the things when he angers and also mis behave with parents. He is not concentrating on study just now he had given 10th exam. Please help , how to handle him.
views-icons 57 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello.....he need counselling .. Some children have this hyperactive attention deficit disorder... So one musr make sure of it... Take him to psychiatrist once... Doctor will examine him and let you know about his condition ... Usually these behaviour subside over a period of time ...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?