Anger, Anxiety, insecuer

Hello doc I am suffering from a anxiety, insecurity, sadness and uncontrolled anger. I think there are several reasons for this, but I don't know which one it is. I have been in this situation from a very long time. Right now I am in the peak of my educational career. I am very puzzled about my future. I think I need to go to a psychiatrist. Can you please suggest me one and specifically point out about what I am suffering from. May be a name of the disease or disorder would help. Thank you
views-icons 62 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello my dear student, when u hv identified there are several reasons for your confusions, please go and consult a psychologist/Counsellor in your city and get rid of it easily so that you can concentrate on your studies

Hello..... Anxiety ,anger become your habbit, reinforcing your mind is the only way... Medicine are use dinner severe condition for temporary relief... You try to figure out reason for your anger, anxiety , if you get angry for petty issues and all start doing meditation ,and yoga, breathing exercise....counselling may help you if your willing to change yourself .consult psychiatrist.