Anal Fissure

I am having minor anal fissure for last 1 2 months. I I haven't consulted a doctor yet. Can you please suggest me any natural or homemade remedies to cure my anal fissure. Its damn very painful

Doctor Answers (5) on Anal Fissure

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Anal fissures though very painful and disgusting , can be healed by home care treatments and and some homoeopathic medicines. First of all, include lots of fruits and salad in your diet, the idea to get a good amount of fibre, and when you are including fibre on your diet, you absolutely must increase your water intake. This will help you move your bowels effortlessly ,because fissures are mostly caused when you are either constipated or have to apply undue pressure to evacuate bowels. Second point, make sure that you have your dinner before 9:30 PM under all circumstances. If you are eating after this time, then take soup and salad only. Eating late at night means that the food keeps handing around in your system and does not get properly digested as the metabolic activity slows down at night . Ideally dinner must be had by 8 PM but since lifestyles in different situations may not allow it, 9:30 PM should be the last limit for a full meal. This will also prevent constipation and undue pressure on the intestines. Thirdly, right in the morning as you wake up, take a glass of warm water and squeeze a few drops of lemon in it and drink before drinking even plain water. It relaxes the digestive system. For local application, I suggest that after you have properly cleaned yourself with a very mild soap n water solution ( hand wash or face wash will be fine for this) dry yourself and apply pure ghee at the site of your fissures. Pure ghee is the best lubricant and it is totally non irritating, it will help sooth and heal the skin better than any ointment . For homoeopathic medicines, you may choose the best suited from the ones mentioned here. 1) If there is blood along with fissure - For bright red blood Nit Acid 1M once a week or in emergency only. If the blood is dark then take Haemamalis 200 once a week or in emergency only. 2) If you have lower back pain along with fissures Asescuslus Hip 200 once a day . 3) if there is no back pain only fissures collensonia 200 once a day. You may want to try some light exercises , specially try doing ",Ashwini kriya" please read the process on Google it is a very good exercise to get rid of constipation fissures and piles ! All the very best, get well soon.
Hi Try taking Acid nitricum 30 from SBL. Take 5 drops in water, 4 times a day for 3 days. If pain is not relieved by 2 days consult
My adv :- Berberis Vulg 30(Germany) Doasge:-2drops with some water two hours daliy. 2).Silicea 2c(Germany) Dosage : -2drops with some water 6am daliy six month.