Am feeling pain in my chest
Iam feeling little ache like pain in my chest left side (center left) when i lift my hand upward or when i put my weight on my left elbow while lean on bed...but if i stay still in this position then after 30sec paain goes... When i stretch i feel same pain...if some time i feel hurt while yawning in some position... Or sometime i feel hurt wwhen i press my rib...my left rib is more hurt than right...help me

Needs clinical evaluation.
Take rest and apply ice. If it does not resolve see a doctor
If there is no injury to chest, this could be a simple muscle spasm ( due to improper positioning) or costochondritis. Physically show to an orthopaedician. Till then take analgesics, do hot fomentation
This looks like deficiency of vitamin B12 & more specifically D3.
Please do your vitamin B12 & D3 blood tests
The way you are using your left side, laptop, mobile, domestic work, your muscles on that side have become stiff. When you do a dynamic action it will lain in the beginning die to stretching of those stiff muscles but will settle down once the muscle gets stretched. Do appropriate stretching exercises and focus on your lifestyle of using the left side. Lying, sitting etc.
Well your symptoms doesn’t seem to point to a very specific problem but my best educated guess would be costochondrotis. You will need a consultation in person for confirmation and some investigation. so visit an orthopaedic doctor when you can. Meanwhile take painkillers and try avoiding activities that increase the pain . Apply ice over the ribs were it’s tender.
Muscular pain Hot water fomenting may help If not reduce see a doctor
COSTOCHONDRITIS... U NEED TO CONSULT WITH ME DIRECTLY THROUGH PRACTO FOR COMPLETE DISCUSSION ON THIS .....! DR .SANDEEP SARAF AGARWAL
Kindly ask to take APPOINTMENT through the following link https://www.practo.com/visakhapatnam/doctor/sandeep-saraf-agarwal-orthopedist?cache_refresh=true