Always feeling tired
Mm hey am 16 years old. These days I sleep a lot. Like really aloooot. And I feel tired all the time. I also eat less than usual. Whic cause me to not study. Because I don't feel motivated to do so.my exams are coming up soon. Is something wrong with me

There is nothing to worry... Though, you need some guidance and motivation to handle this.. If possible, consult a psychologist.
are you stressed? get your body check up and pick up an exercise make a schedule and stick to it
Need to eat n sleep properly ..have plenty of fluids ..and feel confident.. u will come out with flying colours.. not to worry .. if still any thing u want to share and problem which u are hesitant to speak here ..u can call . .. all the best
remain confident and do well in exams