Allergic rhinitis

I am suffering Allergic rhinitis from last arond 10 to 13 years . I had consult various doctors still same condition. Really i wondering in personal life, even though can't spend with family for a while.please suggest.specilist dictors for my Allergic rhinitis.

Doctor Answers (2) on Allergic rhinitis

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
You need to meet an Allergist who is an ENT Surgeon superspecialising in Allergic Airway management.
use this app to search for a good Allergist in your neighbourhood and fix up an instant appointment
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello well its really sad to listen that you had to go to many doctors for your condition and still have not been relieved of the symptoms... for allergic rhinitis ENT Specialists are the best doctors treat them... so you need to go to an ENT specialist near my area and you can search Practo for the best doctors available in your city one more thing what I would like to say is in allergic rhinitis there is no specific treatment as because whenever you are exposed to the allergen again the symptoms may show up..thank you