Allergic Bronchitis
My child is suffering from Allergic Bronchitis for last 5 years during the winter season. When she suffers stroke, it continuously runs for long time, say 1-2 hours. We have taken the treatment from Child Specialist but they are still not successful to completely get rid of it. I fear it shouldn't get converted to Asthama. We need to find which allergy she has? Allergy Tests? and then solution. Whom to contact - General Physician? Specialist? Ayurvedic? Homiopath? Therepist?
43 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. D.Vidyasagar
Rhinologist 11 yrs exp Hyderabad
Please consult an ENT and rule out any Adenoids or tonsils are enlarged.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?