Allergic Bronchitis

Hello! I would like to know what is the reason behind severe cough at very rare times? It happens before sleep, maybe during sleep and have sneezing problems once I wake up. Once I consulted a doc after being in bangalore, he told me it's allergic Bronchitis and I should stay away from the area. I took puff for few months and then thought I would get addicted, so I stopped. Then it got high in between and I used this nose drop " TABUNEX" and it worked. But then it's for the moment or day and later again it happens. But it reduced alot. Again now, I find it happening but not too much like before. Coughs and sneeze, how do I reduce them? Hope someone could help me out.

Doctor Answers (1) on Allergic Bronchitis

Dr. Manju Lihala Bangalore | General Physician
Your problem seems to be allergic reaction to dust. Visit any allergic clinic to find out what you are allergic to based on the test result the doctor will advise you as to what needs to be done.