Alcoholic n depression
Hi My brother is addicted to alcohol badly also he is not very positive to his life. He drank daily whenever he is in sane. He is very aggressive and don't want any help to recovering from his addiction. Whole family is very disturb .please help me. He is living in Noida with my parents. Thanks Neelam
33 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello neelam. I can understand your problem. Alcoholism is a very bad thing. All you need to do is to take him to a psychiatrist and get him counselled. The psychiatric doctor will talk him into de-addiction and will prescribe certain medicines which will cause him to leave alcohol gradually. All the best. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?