Alcohol drinking
My father drink so much alcohol.I want him to stop drinking but he never stop.So what i do that he stop drinking.
89 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sharat Honnatti
Consultant Physician 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Hi, you should take him to Psychiatrist for deaddiction, as he needs to counselled, evaluated and then started on appropriate medication for de-addiction.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?