cancer-icon
Afraid that I have cancer
I am suffering chronic throat chest and stomach pain since 1 year so no any affect of medicine I want to check up for cancer test whole body suggests me please I am from Pune.

25 yrs is not common age group for cancer.you need proper gastroenterology opinion. Otherwise you will undergo unnecessary investigation

Talk to experienced oncologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+169
Chat with an oncologist
First screen with basic tests ..then Scans can be done.. Meet ENT surgeon for VLS gastroenterologiat for upper GIendoscopy and get a ultrasound scan abdomen and fecal occult blood test to check for blood in stool.. Then based on reporta further evaluation can be done
U need to do upper GI endoscopy to test for Cause of your symptoms. Looks like Gastritis to me.
meet medical gastroenterologist for endoscopy