ADHD - Disorder

I believe I am suffering from ADHD, however, I would like to undergo all the scientific tests to get a confirmation. Additionally, I would like to seek relevant treatment for the same if confirmed, preferably, non-drug based.

Dr. Diwakar Sharma
Addiction Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Delhi

Hi there, this is very important to see a psychiatrist. Before u label ur self as having adhd. There r certain clinical tests to ascertain the same.
Dr. Soumitra Das
Psychiatrist 4 yrs exp Alappuzha
Cool... evaluate then with a Psychiatrist...what's the problem in that...u tk whichever you like , meds or AET.
Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Adult ADHD is an important clinical condition which can lead to significant distress and functional impairment to a person. However I must tell you that self diagnosis is not the best and most accurate method for you. For an accurate diagnosis the clinician will take a detailed history from you and your close family/friends, conduct a thorough interview on you, thereafter some psychological test may be done for diagnosis. However the diagnosis is usually clinical and test can only help in confirmation the same. Management strategies will be based on the assessment conducted, psychological intervention is preferred mode of treatment along with medications as per discussion of psychiatrist and the patient. I would suggest you to meet a psychiatrist near you for accurate diagnosis and management. Hope this helps you...