Adenoids n mouth breathing
My daughter has recently developed mild adenoids. She is on septilin n metaspray for ten days. Please let me know how long it needs to be continued. Will it cure without surgery Please help

Mild adenoid will be cured with steroid spray. If it's large them you have to go for surgery.

Please continue metaspray. Can't say much about septilin though... It ia basically an ayurvedic drug. Metaspray can be safely used. If she is havin any ear issues, lack of weight gain go for surgery. Keep on follow up with ENT
If I were you, I would get my daughter undergo the adenoidectomy as the adenoid should have completely regressed by age 5 years!
Opt for Coblation assisted Adenotonsillectomy.
Difficult to say as Septillin is a nutritional supplement and METASPRAY is a corticosteroid. You can continue for 2 or 3 weeks safely which should take care of mild Adenoid problem.