I have migraine. the headaches were less prevalent a few months ago. now it has started again. and it is frequent. it caused me unconscious 2 to 3 times and i fainted. i have a pain in my lower part of the brain. the pain is throbbing and contracting. i didnt take any medicines. i just go to sleep when its unbearable. but from past few times the pain isn't reducing with sleep also. and it occurs anytime. i am experiencing the pain again since yesterday and its not reducing. it has even led to fever and nausea. i am constantly under pain since yesterday. i am not able to go to the doctor because of the weakness. my eyes are also straining and are in pain. please reply ASAP.
Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice
1. When did the Headache first start ( First Significant Headache ) The first time ?
2. How many days per month this headache happens ?
3.Is the headache localised to any particular portion or is it generalized to all the head?
4. Is it in half side of the head ?
5. Is it localised to one eye ?
6. What's the severity of Headache on a scale of 1 to 10 ?
7. Do you Have any - Nausea, Sinus problem, Visual problem, Aura , inability to tolerate bright light or high sound?
8. Any neck pain, heaviness of head , numbness and tingling of arms, Giddiness?
9. Any stress from work or family ?
10. Any Headache triggers - weather , Smoking, Drinking, Menstruation, Missing a meal, coffee, cheese , heavy food ?
If more than five answers are yes, we have found your problem. Please consult us in private for the treatment.
hi since you have such sever pain , go and visit a doctor , and take inection this time to get yourself treated. and also for next time as soon as you get feeling of your pain take tab disprin and tab pantocid immediately so that you must not get the attack may it is aggravting more with gastritis.
do not wait and stay with pain .
immediate visit near by doctor
take medicine as soon as you feel pain .
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.