Acne problem

Mainly in humid weather I get acne on my face.First it stays red with pain n then it grows with some white substance in it n bleeds.It then leaves a spot on my face.im suffering from dis from since abt 3 yrs..Till I take medicine it doesn't come up but then again it occurs.Right now also I have many on my face.plz tell me any gud medicine to cure dis problem permanently.

Dr. Venu Kumari
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Hyderabad

Pimples occur mainly due to hormonal imbalances which causes an overproduction of oil and cells inside a skin follicle. They block the opening of the skin pore and cause the follicle under the skin to swell and become red. It usually starts in teenage, but most of the time lasts into adulthood. Pimples can’t be cured, but it can be controlled with treatment. There are many over the counter medications available in pharmacy but you need to use skin products which are most suitable to your skin. Avoid taking anti-acne medications without knowing a skin type. Contact a dermatologist in your area to know your the cause of your pimples and let them advise you the medications and skin products most suitable to your skin for remarkable results. Treatment of acne includes medicines to reduce the outgrowths, use of skin products such as face wash, cleansers, moisturisers according to your skin type and a whole range of aesthetic procedures like peels, laser therapy to reduce the current outbreaks and clean the skin, extract blackheads and whiteheads and clean clogged pores. They are safe and do not harm your skin in a long run. To know more about which cosmetic procedure is best for your skin type, contact your nearest dermatologist today.
Dr. Sidaarth Khera
Hi acne is very common in humid weather. Frequent cleansing of face with a cleanser for oily skin, avoid eating oily and spicy stuff,  avoid hair oil,  avoid using moisturizer on face for some time will help in reducing the recurrence. There is no shortcut or a single medicine for curing acne. It is beat you visit a dermatologist near you for review.