Acne problem
I am suffering from acne in groin area and private parts for 2 years. Please advice what should I do.
62 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pinanky Jadhav-Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Mumbai
Acne does not come on private parts. Kindly visit a dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment. Avoid self medication. Regards, Dr Pinanky Jadhav, Pune
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?