Acne marks and hair loss
Hi, I am 22 yrs old and still suffering from acne problem,and hair is also very thin and i dont have much of facial hair as well. I dont know what to do...:(

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatosurgeon 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. Greetings. Please note : now a days, Acne is a still a common problem at your age. Milk - excessive consumption can worsen acne. Reduce intake of chocolates and junk food too. Use a topical retinoid cream daily night. You may need a short course of antibiotics. Discuss other suitable forms of treatment of acne with your dermatologist. Eat a balanced nutritious diet to prevent hair fall n have good skin and hair. Get examined by your dermatologist to discuss cause of thinning of hair and low facial hair.Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal.