Acne breakouts
I having acne on my neck an chin areas.it's big and red colour with having pus please suggest me medicine for topical use.

Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send more photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Hi Your pictures suggest Hormonal Acne which may not reduce just by topical application. Your condition needs further assessment for hormonal imbalance and then treat according.
kindly visit your nearest Dermatologist in person
Don't use over the counter products or home remedies since it can aggaravate your condition